Flea Market Information
The annual Hay Creek Apple Festival features a huge flea market with approximately 100 stands. Our popular apple event draws close to 7,500 visitors and consists of everything from Household, Antique, and Craft items. We do not accept children’s craft or carnival activates in our flea market
Flea Market Details:
- Stand Fee: Non-Members - $30, Hay Creek Valley Historical Association Members - $20 (members must present valid 2017 membership card to get discounted rate).
- All stand fees are non-refundable and are treated as a donation to the Hay Creek Valley Historical Association.
- Festival Hours – Saturday 7 am to 5 pm. Sunday 7 am to 3 pm.
- Space Size – Approximately 12’ x 20’ -- includes parking for seller’s vehicle.
- Spaces are “First Come – First Served”. Gate Opens at 5 am on Saturday. Vendors are expected to be set-up and selling their items by 7 am.
- Spaces can be pre-reserved by mailing a check to the Association by September 29th. Click here to preregister for the flea market. Otherwise, Spaces can be reserved on Friday prior to the event from 10 am to 6 pm or from 5 to 7 am on Saturday and Sunday. Note: reserved spaces will be given out in the order that checks are received.
- Seller is required to bring own table(s) and to remove all unsold items from the festival grounds at the end of the day. We are not responsible for disposing of your trash.
- No food items or children’s craft activities are permitted in the flea market area. For more information about food sales and festival activity booths please contact the Hay Creek office at 610-286-0388,
- No carnival activities permitted.
- No pets permitted at the festival.
For more information about flea market spaces please contact Kathleen at 610-914-8152.