WANTED. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT—part time
HCVHA ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- This is an administrative position of the Hay Creek Valley Historical Association.
- This position will be a part time, hourly position—20 hours per week.
- This position reports exclusively to the executive director.
- As the Hay Creek Valley Historical Association is a volunteer-driven and staffed organization, there will be times when responsibilities are scheduled outside of normal business hours.
- There will be times when HCVHA events occur during the weekends and/or evenings. Because of this, flex and comp time are to be anticipated.
- This position will be an administrative office position except for special events when the executive director will need specific assistance.
THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE HCVHA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FUNCTION AS:
- Assistant for assigned duties by Executive director
- Administrator who oversees, develops and promotes summer camp programs and general educational programming
- SafeSite HCVHA Child Abuse Services compliance coordinator
- Coordinator of the EITC business program
- Scheduler of volunteer staff for events and training
- Staff person responsible for overseeing acquisitions and preparing necessary documentation
ACCOUNTABILITY . . . The Administrative Assistant reports exclusively to Executive Director
Successful candidate shall demonstrate
- Dedication in promoting the mission of the Hay Creek Valley Historical Association
- Professional engagement with leadership and volunteers
- The ability to work well in an environment characterized by multiple complex demands
- Flexibility and be a reliable self-starter
- Flexibility to work varying hours as needed with occasional weekend or evening hours
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent customer service skills with the public and with HCVHA volunteers
PREFERRED PERFORMANCE ATTRIBUTES
Successful Candidate shall have:
- College degree in history or education or a discipline containing these areas with demonstrated competencies in both areas
- Strong customer service orientation and skills
- Strong informational gathering and information monitoring skills
- Ability to support the strategic agenda and the day to day functions of the executive director
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Successfully Completed: PA criminal background clearance, PA child abuse clearance, FBI background clearance.
Forward letter and resume to Adm. Asst, Hay Creek Valley Historical Association, PO Box 36, Geigertown, PA 19523 or to email@example.com deadline February 10.