You are invited to participate at the 46th annual celebration of the Hay Creek Festival on September 9 – 11, 2022 as a Mechanical Technology exhibitor. The festival welcomes Hit ‘N Miss Engines, Vintage Equipment, Models, Tractors and Antique Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles. Car clubs are also invited to participate at our festival. World War II reenactors & military equipment welcomed.
Here is what we expect from you:
- Exhibitors must arrive prior to 10 am daily. Thursday set-up is also permitted 9 am—7 pm.
- Enter the festival grounds via Furnace Road off Route 10.
- Check-In at the Engine Registration Building.
- Daily Antique/Classic Car & Tractor Parade at 1 pm.
- Demonstration and interpretation of your exhibit is expected.
- For visitor safety — No thru traffic is permitted during hours of 10 am to 5 pm.
- Limited parking of trailers in exhibit area, balance in meadow parking. Car/Truck to be parked in exhibit space.
- No Pets Please.
Engines, Vehicles, Models & General Information:
Jack Kulp 610-326-6157 or John Keithley 484-948-8217
Dan Mitchell 610-401-6510