You are invited to participate at the 46th annual celebration of the Hay Creek Festival as a Mechanical Technology exhibitor. Scheduled for September 9 - 11, 2022 our heritage festival attracts over to 10,000 visitors from the tristate area. Here is what we expect from our Mechanical Technology Exhibitors:
- Exhibitors must arrive prior to 10 am daily. Thursday set-up is also permitted 9 am—7 pm.
- Enter the festival grounds via Furnace Road off Route 10.
- Check-In at the Engine Registration Building.
- Daily Antique Car & Tractor Parade at 1 pm.
- Demonstration and interpretation of your exhibit is expected.
- Awards will be given to best antique vehicle, tractor (farm/lawn) and engine exhibit at 12 noon on Saturday. Judging starts at 10 am.
- For visitor safety — No thru traffic is permitted during hours of 10 am to 5 pm.
- Limited parking of trailers in exhibit area, balance in meadow parking. Car/Truck to be parked in exhibit space.
- NOTE: The Engine Exhibitors will once again share an area with our Creekside Crafts. This provides more parking for visitors and volunteers on our site.
- No Pets Please.